How C developed?
- B Language(Basic Combined Programming Language [BCPL]) was modified call C language by Dennis Ritchie and was implemented AT bell laboratory in year 1972.z
Why C is very popular
- System OS
- Mobile Programs
- Game Programs
- High level structured language (using functions)
- Fast and efficient
- Build in functions
- Programming task became simple
- It has a 32 keywords
- Highly Portable(Any kind of machine can run)
- Case sensitivity
C Compiling process
5 Stage of compiling process
- Preprocessor -> “#” Preprocessor commad
- Compiler -> Syntax Verification
- Assembler -> Convert C program into Assembly Code
- Linker -> Link the all Library Files
- Executable file -> “dot exe” file for Window
- -- or ++ are con’t be done on enum value.
- Reference : https://www.programiz.com/c-programming/c-enumeration
Binary to decimal Converter
Q : Binary number 1101.101 is equivalent to decimal number?
Answer: Option C ( Explanation: Binary .101 equals 0.625 in decimal.) Below image link.
Example Convert 88 Decimal to binary format.
88/2 =44 = 0
44/2 = 22 = 0
22/2=11 = 0
11/2=5 = 1
5/2=2 = 1
2/2=1 = 0