What is mongoose OS
Mongoose OS is a small RTOS developed by Cesanta, Ireland. Its support many small powerful mcu like ESP8266, ESP32 and CC2530. Mongoose OS is a open source embedded operating system for low-power connected microcontrollers.
- Security features like crypto chip support, filesystem encryption, etc;
- Built-in AWS IoT, Google IoT integration;
- Available for ESP8266, ESP32, TI CC3200, STM32.
- Mangoose RTOS is used semaphore.
Mongoose OS benefits:
- Quick proof of concepts / prototypes;
- Shorter time to market at optimal cost;
- Secure, trusted and verified by leading companies;
- Reliable infrastructure for commercial products.
Required for development
if you wanna develop your project using mongoose os , you wanna need some hardware and software.
- Your mcu (Ex : ESP8266) -> hardware
- mos tool -> for mongoose os development software tool like web based UI.