What is mongoose os
- Mongoose os is a small RTOS developed by Cesanta, Ireland. Its support many small powerful mcu like ESP8266, ESP32 and CC2530.
- Mongoose OS is a open source embedded operating system for low-power connected microcontrollers.
- security features like crypto chip support, filesystem encryption, etc;
- built-in AWS IoT, Google IoT integration;
- available for ESP8266, ESP32, TI CC3200, STM32.
Mongoose OS benefits:
- Quick proof of concepts / prototypes;
- Shorter time to market at optimal cost;
- Secure, trusted and verified by leading companies;
- Reliable infrastructure for commercial products.
Required for development
if you wanna develop your project using mongoose os , you wanna need some hardware and software.
- Your mcu (Ex : ESP8266) -> hardware
- mos tool -> for mongoose os development software tool like web based UI.
- Website : https://mongoose-os.com
- API Reference : https://mongoose-os.com/docs/reference/api.html
- Mongoose OS App list : https://mongoose-os.com/apps.html