General Job Portal
- round one in
IT Companies Job Portals
Bangalore embedded companies
ASIC Verification & Physical Design
Skill 1:- ASIC Verification
- Minimum 3+years of experience in RTL Verification
- Should have experience in IP level or SOC level verification using SV and OVM/UVM.
- Good hands on experience in Test bench development, test case coding and execution
- Should have experience in regression debugs, Coverage analysis
- Good understanding of protocol knowledge (PCIe, USB etc.)
Skill 2:- Physical Design
- Experience in Physical Design implementation
- Should have Played significant role in multiple tape-outs across 90-14nm designs complex block implementation
- Power estimation, planning and analysis (static and dynamic IR, EM)
- Floor planning, placement & congestion, timing closure, CTS, post CTS flow of PV: DRC/LVS/ GDS checks
- Proficient in industry standard EDA tool flows (SNPS or CDN) Optional: Low power.
Resignation letter format for Software Engineer(Email)
Dear Mr.RajaVarman,} <Manager or HR name>
Please accept my letter of resignation from the position of Embedded Software Engineer with ArunEworld<Current_Organization> effective from 01st January 2014 with my last working day on 31st, January 2014. The reason for my resignation is that I got another job and shall be relocating to Bangalore shortly.
Allow me to record a note of thanks for the numerous opportunities awarded to me for my professional and personal development during my 10 years here. I am proud to be a part of this esteemed organization which has groomed me to where I am today.
I relish my time here rising from Embedded software engineer to the current position because of the trust and support rendered to me, which I am grateful for.
Please feel free to contact me should you require any assistance after my departure. It will be my pleasure to assist in any way I can.
ArunPrakash M <Your_Name>.
Embedded Software Engineer. <your_position>