- 1 Get Start
- 2 What is Language?
- 3 What is programming language?
- 4 What is interpreted language
- 5 Top programming language & its salaries
- 6 Some Common keywords in programming language
- 7 Functions in Programming language
- 8 Software Development Life Cycle
- 9 Software
- 10 Linux Commands
- 11 JSON Format
- 12 How to install Git?
- 13 Repository management
- 14 Programmers Editor tool
- 15 All Topic
- 16 How do I substract 5 minutes from a Unix timestamp?
Before leaning to programming language, you should know the answer of following some basic questions,
- What is language?
- Why language is very important?
- what is the use of language?
- Without language how communicate with each others?
- Understanding of programming language & Software
- இலக்கணம் – Grammar (Programming Language Rules)
- இலக்கியம் – Poem (Programs)
What is Language?
Language is a set of rule and regulations. Its help to communicate like emotions, feelings, thoughts of humans to other humans.
What is programming language?
Programming language is a set of rules and regulations design by humans. Its helps to communicate any kind of data in the format of binary from one machine to other machines. lot of programming languages are there in the real world like BASIC, FOTRAN, COBOL, C, C++, HTML, Java, Java Script so on.
Interpreted language : Lua, python, PHP and rubby.
What is interpreted language
- Interpreted language does not need to compile , before its run.
Top programming language & its salaries
- 2018 (This list are the top most programming language in 2018 and average salary)
- Python Average Salary – $116,028
- Swift Average Salary – $80,417
- Ruby on rails Average Salary- $74,799
- Java Average Salary- $74,217
Some Common keywords in programming language
- Repeat execute the your program based on the while condition expression if true.
- Mostly while keyword and function combined with if loops
- while condition false its not execute he statement, only execute if expression is true.
- Every time check the while condition while true, it will exit from when false.
- While will execute inside the statements may be single line or block of code.
- Infinite loop will very useful for continuously run something.
Functions in Programming language
- A function is a block of organized, reusable code that is used to perform a single related action or A function is a piece of code, capable of performing a similar task repeatedly. (it id defined using def keyword in python.
Software Development Life Cycle
- Methods :- Water Fall method, V Method, and Agile Development Method
- ibm clearquest
- ptc integrity
- IBM Rational Doors
Software are calling different names like firmware, program, code, os and etc.
- Piece of Code
- . net
- Operating System
- Mongoose OS
- Lua RTOS
- Store Data
- Web server
- local server
Reading a Old software code
First we need to find out the main() function program file. Most of the software code file name itself “main.c”, but some times the may put main() function in application file name eg : if the application is voltage monitor then main() may be in “voltage.c” file
- open the file *vim test.c*
- *ipcs* – Inter process communication system
- *cd.. * back to directory
- Specified by Douglas crockford
- Easy to read and write
- interchanged format
- Language independent
How to install Git?
- Download git software
- Run the git software .exe file
- Click Next
- Choose Destination Location and click Next
- Select Components and click Next
- Click Start Menu Folder and click Next
- Adjusting your PATH environment and click Next
- Choosing HTTPS Transport backend and click Next
- Configuring the line ending conversions and click Next
- Configuring the terminal emulator to use with Git Bash and Click Next
- Configure extra options and click Install
- Founder: Tom Preston-Werne
- Founded: 2008
- Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
- Registration: Required with optional OpenID
- Slogan(s): The Git solution for professional teams
- Written in: Python
- Created by: Jesper Noehr
- Available in: English language, Russian Language, MORE
- Owner: Atlassian
Programmers Editor tool
- More Details : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CodeWright
Feature Topis are C++, Java, JavaCript, HTML, SQL, CSS,
How do I substract 5 minutes from a Unix timestamp?
- fiveminutesbefore=$((timestamp – 5 * 60 * 1000))
- Reference : https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/156749/how-do-i-substract-5-minutes-from-a-unix-timestamp?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=google_rich_qa&utm_campaign=google_rich_qa