- 1 What is IOT
- 2 IOT Protocol Stack layers
- 3 LoRa
- 4 IOT Platforms
- 5 Node-Red
- 6 Anaconda
- 7 Home Automation Companies
- 8 IOT Interview Questions
What is IOT
The Internet of Things (IoT) is a system of interrelated computing devices, mechanical and digital machines, objects, animals or people that are provided with unique identifiers and the ability to transfer data over a network without requiring human-to-human or human-to-computer interaction.
Check this hash tag in google and social media to learn more about IOT
- What is IOE
- IOE means Internet Of Everything.
For the complete article please visit the below link
IOT Protocol Stack layers
- LoRa boards vendors
- Tantois Ra-01 SX 1276
- Semtech LoRa SX1276
- DRF1272F is a type of low cost RF front-end transceiver module based on SX1272 from Semtech Corporation
- ThingBot-LoRa is based on HopeRF’s RFM92/95 LoRa modules, featuring Semtech SX1272/
- PWAN – Low Power Wide Area Network
- India-430Mhz 433mhz.
- Depends up on the nodes connected.
- AWS IOT is Developed by Amazon
- Website : https://aws.amazon.com/iot/
What is AWS IOT ?
- Its event driven, server-less computing platform .
- Website : https://aws.amazon.com/lambda/
What is AWS Lamba
Freeboard IOT dashboard
Note : free version only for 30days trail.
- Website : https://freeboard.io/
- Real-time updates for your IoT projects.
- Sign Up : https://console.thinger.io/#/signup
- Social Media
- Facebook : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnnGBSXMZ06CC0aun5RD41g
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/thinger.io/
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/thinger_io
- YouTube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnnGBSXMZ06CC0aun5RD41g
How to install Node-Red on Windows
What is Node-Red?
- Node-RED is a visual tool for wiring the Internet Of Things
- Node-RED is a programming tool for wiring together hardware devices, APIs and online services in new and interesting ways.
- It provides a browser-based editor that makes it easy to wire together flows using the wide range of nodes in the palette that can be deployed to its run time in a single-click
- More information about Node-RED, including documentation, can be found at nodered.org.
- Anaconda is the world’s most popular Python data science platform.
- Anaconda, Inc. continues to lead open source projects like Anaconda, NumPy and SciPy that form the foundation of modern data science.
- Anaconda’s flagship product, Anaconda Enterprise, allows organizations to secure, govern, scale and extend Anaconda to deliver actionable insights that drive businesses and industries forward.
- Install Anaconda
- Run Anaconda Navigator (After Installed Anaconda)
- You can see this like below image
- Then Click “Lunch” Button in the Jupyter Notebook Section
- if you launch the Jupyter Notebook it will opened up in web browser at http://localhost:8889/notebooks/
- Anaconda Navigator is a desktop graphical user interface (GUI) included in Anaconda® distribution that allows you to launch applications and easily manage conda packages, environments and channels without using command-line commands.
- Navigator can search for packages on Anaconda Cloud or in a local Anaconda Repository. It is available for Windows, macOS and Linux.
- Jupyter Notebook
- Orange App
- Web based interactive computing notebook environment
- Edit and run human-readable docs while describing the data analysis.
- When your running the jupyter notebook from the anaconda it will redirect the web page with some port eg : http://localhost:8889/notebooks (in browser) or you can try the web based online environment https://try.jupyter.org/
Home Automation Companies
IOT Interview Questions
What is IOT?
- IOT is the Internet Of Things.
What are the Open Standard Protocols available for IOT?
IoT needs standard protocols. Two of the most promising for small devices are MQTT and CoAP. Both are standard protocols.