how to print to debugger console in IAR?
- you have to do is to #include <stdio.h> and use printf() in your code.
Steps to follow
- Project options -> Linker -> Output (tab)
- In the “Format” section where you have selected “Debug information for C-SPY” you need to have “With I/O emulation modules” checked (this requires “with run-time control modules”)
- Printf results you can see in View -> Terminal I/O from the top menu.
Getting Started with IAR Workbence for STM8
- IAR Licence magnager Get licence Key using fill the form
- 1. Projcet -> Create a new project -> Toolchain -> STM Series Praject Template -> Empty Projcet
(then click “Ok”).
- Save Your Project (File -> Save worksapce)
- Notes : The project will appear in the Workspace window.
- By default, two build configurations are created—Debug and Release
- Before you add any files to your project, you should save the workspace.
- How to Interface an External EEPROM with AVR Atmega32
- How to control DC motor speed using PWM on Atmega32*- Circuits Today