Bitvise SSH Client
- Bitvise SSH Client (Tunnelier) is used to access the raspery pi in wifi network wirelessly
- Angry IP is used to find-out what is the IP address of Raspberry pi : http://angryip.org/download/#windows
- Install pip on rasberry pi : Sudo pip install flask
- Install this using command line : sudo apt-get install tightvncserver xrdp
- The easiest way to manage installing, upgrading, and removing software is using APT (Advanced Packaging Tool) from Debian.
- If a piece of software is packaged in Debian and it works on the Raspberry Pi’s ARM architecture, it should also be available in Raspbian.
- wget utility which retrieves files from World Wide Web (WWW) using widely used protocols like HTTP, HTTPS and FT
- wget https://i2.wp.com/www.aruneworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/150x150_Arun.jpg
- If the unzip command isn’t already installed on your system, then run: sudo apt-get install unzip
- After installing the unzip utility, if you want to extract to a particular destination folder, you can use: unzip file.zip -d destination_folder
- Ex : unzip ArunEworld_RyPi.Zip -d RaspberryPi
- Here the unzip is a linux command for unzip the files
- ArunEworld_RyPi.zip is a zip file
- -d is a destination folder
- RaspberryPi is a new folder and unzip all files from ArunEworld_RyPi.zip
- There are three Classes – Owner, Group, Others.
- As for permissions, there are 3 type of actions that you can perform on a file/folder. You can either read, write or execute.
- Meaning of numbers
- 0 – no permission
- 1 – execute
- 2 – write
- 3 – write and execute
- 4 – read
- 5 – read and execute
- 6 – read and write
- 7 – read, write, and execute
- What about the 3 digits ‘777’? Well, the first digit is assigned to the Owner, the second digit is assigned to the Group and the third digit is assigned to the Others. So for a file with ‘777’ permission, everyone can read, write and execute the file. Here are some of the commonly used permissions:
- 755 – This set of permission is commonly used in web server. The owner has all the permissions to read, write and execute. Everyone else can only read and execute, but cannot make changes to the file.
- 777 – Everyone can read write and execute. In a web server, it is not advisable to set ‘777’ permission for your files and folders as it allows anyone to add malicious code to your server. However, in some cases, you will need to set the 777 permissions before you can upload any file to the server (For example, uploading imag
- es in WordPress)
- 644 – Only the owner can read and write. Everyone else can only read. No one can execute the file.
- 655 – Only the owner can read and write, but not execute the file. Everyone else can read and execute, but cannot modify the file.
- Setting File Permissions in Command Line chmod 775 /path/to/file
what is flask python
- Flask is a microframework for Python based on Werkzeug, Jinja 2 and good intentions. And before you ask: It’s BSD licensed!
- TightVNC is a free remote control software package. With TightVNC, you can see the desktop of a remote machine and control it with your local mouse and keyboard, just like you would do it sitting in the front of that computer
Open CV (Open Source Computer Vision Library)
What is OpenCV
Install OpenCV for python