“If you think that the internet has changed your life, think again. The IoT is about to change it all over again!” –
— Brendan O’Brien, Aria systems
- 1 Workshop : Internet Of Things using ESP8266
- 2 Registration
- 3 Payment Method
- 4 Attendees List
- 5 Contact Organizer
- 6 Workshop full details and resource
Workshop : Internet Of Things using ESP8266
ESP8266 is popular Wi-Fi chip and Internet of things is one of the fastest growing technologies. So we thought to conduct a technical workshop about IOT using ESP8266. You’ll learn the basic concepts and features of the Internet of Things and will be able to build projects using the ESP8266 NodeMCU platform. You’ll also discover fundamental concepts of cloud computing, sensor reading, connecting the ESP8266 to the Internet, wireless interfaces and controlling devices with Android phones. You’ll also learn to use the most popular open platforms for managing sensor data from the ESP8266, how to trigger actuators remotely, and how to read information on your Android Smart Phones. if you attend this workshop you will able to do IOT projects by you-self also you can help others to lean about IOT. Interested, can join this workshop. The duration is seven hours in a day and details are mentioned below and refer the image also.
- Overview of Internet of things.
- Get started with ESP8266 and development board.
- Basics interface : GPIO,Timer, File System, WiFi.
- Basic Experiments : LED, RGB LED, Buzzer, Button, Relay.
- Some More Experiments : PWM, WiFi, TCP, UDP, SNPT, RTC, MQTT.
- Real time Project 1 : Smart Device Control with monitor (Home Automation devices-Online/Offline).
- Real Time Project 2 : Smart RGB Light (Online/Offline).
- Project 3 : Network Status Indicator.
- Project 4 : Data Logger.
- Workshop is to make the students skill full and efficient for Internet of things related concepts.
- The students to do their final year projects by them-self.
- Apply Internet of things application in your day-to-day.
To participate in the workshop, you will need the following:
- A laptop – Windows(Latest) and at least one free USB port with internet connection.
- A micro-USB cable with data lines that fits your USB port.
- A Mobile with WiFi, Host-spot feature and internet connection.
- A breadboard and arduino board with cable.(Optional)
- You will need a install this software( I will give at workshop)
- Keep on this below software’s
- Please note that the workshop will be in mostly English (Local Language-Prefers).
Participation will receive in additional, at the workshop!
- Wi-Fi development board,
- RGB LED,
- Female-female connector cables,
- Piezoelectric speaker,
- Magnetic Reed Switch
- Certificate will provide end of the workshop to each participate,
- End of the session we will provide all kind of workshop materials like PPT, documents, videos and source code.
Note : Once you registered, you will get a conformation message to registered mobile and e-mail.
This event was held. you can’t register. contact Mr.Arun.
Note : You can pay the workshop fee by two ways – Online/Offline. One we received your payment you will get a message to your registered mobile and e-mail.
Online : Pay using Paytm
- Pay workshop fee (money) to +918300026060 mobile number or scan QR code image
- In Optional description write "ArunEworld_Workshop_20170821" <space> "You_Name" (Ex : ArunEworld_Workshop_20170821 Raja)
Offline : Pay to Workshop organizer
Contact: Mr.Giri.K , Assistant Professor, Mahendra College of Engineering,
Contact Number : +919003503908.
Once you complete registration successfully, then your name will be listed below automatically.
Workshop full details and resource
Click this below link to see the syllabus, contents, videos and more, etc..