What is firmware?
- Firmware is a piece of code for small type of device. The firmware contains binaries, that can do all the works and process.
If you have a questions like following, you can learn all of this questions solutions here.
- What is NodeMCU Firmware?
- What is the format of NodeMCU Firmware?
- What contains the NodeMCU Fimware?
- Build Firmware
- How to build the NodeMCU Firmware for ESP8266?
- How to compile the NodeMCU Firmware for ESP8266?
- How to build the NodeMCU firmware from source?
- How Build NodeMCU firmware for ESP8266 in Linux Machine?
- How Build NodeMCU firmware for ESP8266 using web based Cloud?
- how to build NodeMCU firmware on your own?
- What are the ESP8266 modules are support this NodeMCU Firmware?
- Which ESP8266 modules is best for NodeMCU Firmware?
- NodeMCU firmware is contains many lua modules.
- Lua modules are contains many lua library files and calling functions.
- You can select based on your requirement in custom firmware build page.
Web based Cloud Build Custom NodeMCU Firmware
Beginner Recommended Method*
Step 1 :
Go-to this site https://nodemcu-build.com/
Step 2 :
Two times enter your e-mail address (You will get a status about building the firmware)
Step 3 :
Select branch to build from (Recommended choose master always)
Step 4 :
Select modules to include( More than 40+ NodeMCU Lua Modules are available, Select depends upon your application development)
Step 5 :
Miscellaneous options (Recommended for beginner : Don’t select any option )
Step 6 :
Click Start Your Build button
Step 7 :
Open your mail id (What you gave before)
you will get a email about firmware building started and finished notification. In finished Notification mail you can download float and integer type NodeMCU .bin firmware file.